You are currently connected to the https://prix-photo.hsbc.fr/en website, edited by HSBC Continental Europe, S.A with a capital of 491 155 980 euros (au 27/09/2019).
- HSBC Continental Europe is accredited as a credit institution and investment services provider by the European Central Bank (Sonnemannstrasse 22, 60314 Frankfurt-am-Main, Germany) and controlled by the same authority as well as by the Prudential Control and Resolution Authority (ACPR, 61, rue Taitbout, 75009 Paris) and the Autorité des Marchés Financiers (AMF, 17 Place de la Bourse – 75002 Paris).
- For stock market transactions, HSBC Continental Europe acts as a custody account-keeper and receiver-transmitter for third-party orders.
- Registered Office: 38, avenue Kléber, 75116 PARIS
- SIREN Number: 775 670 284 RCS Paris
- Individual Identification Number (TVA): FR 70775670284
- Publication director : Christine Raoult (contact = firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Host (01 40 70 32 31) :
- HSBC Holdings – 8 Canada Square – London E14 5HQ
The navigation on this site is subject to the regulations in force and to these conditions of use.
The latter being updated regularly, you are invited to consult this page upon each connection to the site.
The documents, information and services offered on the website are intended for French residents.
Internet users who do not have this status are solely responsible for opening the various pages of the website.
You are informed that everything you view and read on this website is protected by the law of intellectual property.
This Website (the “Site”) is primarily intended for users who access it from France. For this reason, we cannot guarantee that the Site, or the information it contains, complies with the laws or regulations of other countries and regions, nor that its use is appropriate elsewhere than in France. You are solely responsible for any use of the Site by a third party from your computer and you must ensure that this person complies with these Terms and Conditions. The information provided on this Site is not intended to be communicated to, or used by, anyone in any jurisdiction where such distribution or use would be contrary to local law or local law. This Site shall not be considered as an offer or solicitation to provide investment advice or services, or to buy or sell securities or other financial instruments outside of France.
- All works on the site, including images, texts, iconographic and photographic representations and downloadable documents on the site are protected by intellectual property rights.
- Photo Credits: the hsbc.fr Patrimonial Management pages use photos of Roset line products with their agreement.
- Reproduction and/or representation of all or part of this website, on any medium whatsoever, is strictly prohibited without the prior written consent of the Director of Publication.
Information provided by users
- Confidentiality and integrity
My online banking and Elys PC are fully secure. To learn more, visit our section dedicated to security.
Outside of a secure space like My Online Bank or Elys PC, the confidentiality and integrity of the information is not ensured on the Internet. Therefore:
– The messages that you send us via the Internet can be intercepted and/or modified (both in their content and their origin).
– Personal information is not protected on the network. We advise you to send this information to us via postal services.
- Personal information
All personal data are collected, processed and stored in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Charter which can be consulted at the following address: https://www.hsbc.fr/protection-des-donneeshttps://www.hsbc.fr/protection-des-donnees learn more about the Personal Data Protection Charter. The charter is also available on request in any HSBC branch in France. It is also recalled that, in accordance with the applicable regulations, any consumer has the possibility to register for to the Do Not Call List for free at: www.bloctel.gouv.frwww.bloctel.gouv.fr learn more at the BLOCTEL website This link will open in a new window. It is forbidden for a professional to phone a consumer registered on this list, except in the case of contractual relations.
- Non-personal information
Any non-personal information that you transmit or disseminate on the website (by an email, by fax or by a simple mail) may be used by HSBC for any purpose, commercial or not, an in particular may be reproduced, disclosed or transmitted through any support, known or to come.
Hypertext links and viruses
It is expressly reminded that HSBC has no control or responsibility for the creation, including without its knowledge, of links to websites outside HSBC and the content of said websites or their level of security. Also, you agree that your choice to access another website via a hypertext link is at your own risk. Consequently, any direct or indirect prejudice resulting from your access to another website linked by a hypertext link, the consultation of this other website, the use of the information obtained via these hypertext links and/or contracts subscribed on the basis of these hypertext links or information that they can obtain cannot engage the responsibility of HSBC.
In general, it is your responsibility to take the necessary precautions to ensure that the site you select is not infested with viruses or any other parasite of a destructive nature.
Under no circumstances HSBC will be held responsible for any direct or indirect damage resulting from the use of its website or related websites.
The creation of a link to this website in any form whatsoever, concerning all or part of the information contained on the site, must be preceded by a prior written authorization from HSBC.
Information about “cookies”
These cookies allow you to login to your online banking services, choose your logging preferences, subscribe to online products and services, and use tools.
For more information, visit ‘’cookies management’’ on the hsbc.frhsbc.fr the HSBC Continental Europe website website.
- Only account statements, portfolio statements, notices of periodic transactions provided by post or made available on the website in electronic format as part of a specific subscription will prevail. Other information displayed on the secure spaces are purely indicative (Statement of credit card, Statement of portfolio, etc). The responsibility of HSBC Continental Europe cannot be engaged because of incomplete or inaccurate information.
For stock market transactions, HSBC Continental Europe acts as a custody account-keeper and receiver-transmitter for third-party orders.
- All general information relating to economy, stock market or finance that are provided to the customer, are purely indicative. HSBC declines any liability for the use that could be made of this information by customers. This information is of a general nature, it is not intended to apply to the personal situation of the customer and it is not in any way a professional or legal opinion. This information may be modified at any time. HSBC uses all necessary means for the diffusion of an actual and accurate information, but cannot be held responsible in any way for errors or omissions in this website pages, for obsolescence of information, and their prospective consequences for users.
- In the event of a dispute between the customer and his telecommunication operator or any other operator or intermediary, or in the event of a malfunction of the computer or the or the access mode owned by the customer, the internet network and access to this network, no matter the cause or origin, HSBC Continental Europe cannot be held liable if it results in difficulties in the transmission and routing of customer instructions within normal deadlines (stock market orders, transfer orders, etc.).
- Customers wishing to place online stock market orders, particularly on the Euronext markets, declare that they are fully aware of the operating conditions and market mechanisms on which their orders are placed. In particular, they state that they are aware of and accept the risks inherent to transactions on these markets, in particular, the speculative nature or their possible lack of liquidity. The intervention of HSBC Continental Europe in the reception, transmission and execution of the client’s orders does not imply any appreciation from the Bank on the relevance of these operations, which is the sole responsibility of the client. However, when the client wishes to carry out a transaction on financial instruments he is not familiar with, or whose risk he does not assess, it is recommended, prior to the placing of the order, to carefully read all the documentation available online and to request any complementary information from HSBC Continental Europe, directly from its branch or from the Customer support Center and, if necessary, to request any useful document.
- Before investing in a French or foreign Undertakings for Collective Investments in Transferable Securities (UCITS) fund, the client must read the French version of the Key Investor Information Document (KIID) and its prospectus, which are regulatory documents approved by the Autorité des Marchés Financiers (AMF) or the authority of the UCITS homeland, available at HSBC branches or at www.hsbc.fr/selecteur-opcvm. Before any investment decision, it is up to the client to ensure that the considered supports correspond to their financial situation, his investment objectives, his sensitivity to risk, as well as to the regulations to which he/she belongs (and in particular the local legislation to which he would eventually be subject). We invite the client to meet with their local advisor in order to reinforce their investment decisions.